The Annual Development Report includes demographic information about the city, including population, housing, economics and development.
The city uses and tracks demographic information to be prepared for changing characteristics and to determine what facilities and services are necessary to meet the needs of residents and businesses.
For more information, call 913-895-6217.
Annual Development Report
(updated April 2013)
- 2012 Annual Development Report
- Annual Development Report Executive Summary
- Multifamily Development Report and Map - North of I-435
- Multifamily Development Report and Map - South of I-435
- Nonresidential Development South of I-435 (Report & Map)
- Nonresidential Permits North of I-435
- Nonresidential Permits South of I-435
- Single-family Development Report and Map